- General introduction to human body and nine major systems of human body.
- Introductions to sensory organs (Eyes, Nose, Ears, Tongue and Skin).
- Yogic concept of health and wellness.
- Concept of Tridoshas, Sapta Dhatu, Agni, Vayu and Mala; their role in wellness.
- Concepts of Dinacharya and Ritucharya and their importance in well-being.
- Importance of Ahara, Nidra and Brahmacharya in well-being.
- Yogic concept of mental hygiene: Maître, Karuna, Mudita&Upeksha).
- Importance of psychosocial environment for health and wellness.
- Health benefits of Suryanamaskara, Shatkarma, Asanas, Pranayama and practices.
Inclusion of course
- Yoga Practical with Yogacharya Dhakaram and team of master trainers
- Yogic Science by Dr Sushma Singhvi and expert team of Yoga masters
- Yoga Body Anatomy by Dr Arun Joshi and team of doctors
- Personalty Devlopment by expert coach
- Communication Skill in context of Yoga Trainer
- YCB examination fee for level 2 of YCB as Yoga Protocol Instructor (YWI) 4000/-
Course is conducted at Ekam Yoga Studio Jaipur. For outsider of Jaipur there are so many hostels and paying guests accommodation and are at walking distance to Ekam Yoga Academy and associate with us. A list of such will be shared with you on mail, one can discuss with the service providers directly or can ask our team to guide/help you.
Important, kindly read carefully
- Anyone from Jaipur, joining the course, are requested to reach at Yoga Studio one hour prior to complete joining process
- Anyone travelling to Jaipur , for joining the course, are requested to kindly reach Jaipur one/two days prior for the settlement of residing facility.
- Kindly share your medical report if any medical disorder is there in your body.
- Kindly disclose if you passed through medical operation in last three years
- Kindly bring your original photo id like Aadhar, Licence, Passport or bank passbook (any two KYC)